Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My favorite room in our house


Well just ask my kids where you can find me during the day while they are at school, and the answer would be in my office/ scrapbook room. Scott built some shelves for my scrapbooks, supplies, etc. My girlfriends and sisters come over on Tuesdays to scrapbook. I am constantly reminded of how far behind I am while I am working. I love my job and the flexibility it gives me to scrapbook and try to get caught up but I don't know if that will really ever happen.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the room BFF!! My favorite wall is the chalkboard wall...that way I can leave love notes for Sven!! You did a great job!

Jessica said...

I love the room. I am going to have to come over and scrapbook with you.

Brittney said...

Nice room!! I am so glad that you started a blog so I have another friends life to check out! Really like your background! I need to come hang in the scrapbook room with you!

Lisa J said...

wow I am so jealous - that room is fantastic! I think its the size of my whole house! one day I will get out there to see it in person.
I miss you here though :(

Carrie said...

WOW!! I love it! And am a little jealous!!
i found your blog through...someone's...can't remember. Hope you don't mind...