Ok, so I am finally ready to take all the grief that Boise has to give to us. We have refused to get caught up in the BRONCO fever around here. Well Bailey wanted to have a BSU birthday so we caved. Yes, he got his blue and orange 
party. He has some friends over and we partied football style. Bailey received so much blue and orange I wasn't sure Boise had anything left. So for all those die hard Bronco Fans We are finally ready to join in.

party. He has some friends over and we partied football style. Bailey received so much blue and orange I wasn't sure Boise had anything left. So for all those die hard Bronco Fans We are finally ready to join in.



3 comments:
That is awesome! It looks like Bailey had a great time with all his buddies! BTW it's about time you posted to your blog!!
Love Scotty's Hat....is that to prevent the glare of the camera from bouncing off his head????
Another victim of FB Fever!!!
Post a Comment