Beautiful picture! Okay, I have "lurked" a few times on your blog, so it's time to leave an official comment! :o)
I can't believe how much your boys have grown! Where have the past eight years gone? I remember seeing the triplets in the NBICU. What a great family you have.
Scott and I have been married for 12 years, we have known each other for 16 years. We lived in California for 9 years before moving to Idaho. We have four great boys, Bailey who is 11 years old and we have triplets that are now 7 1/2 years old. Two are identical and one fraternal. We love living in Idaho, it's been a great move for our family. We bought our first house and love our neighborhood and the ward we are in. We have made some great friendships here. Scott loves to snowboard up at Bogus with Bailey, he also loves to drive his E-MAXX. I love to scrapbook with my girlfriends and my sisters who live close to me. Our family loves to ride our bikes down the green belt next to the Boise River. We enjoy spending time outdoors together.
When I count my blessings I count you twice
What's our next adventure!?!?!
Bailey
Easter Sunday
Parker
Easter Sunday
Brendan
Easter Sunday
TwO PeAs IN a pOd
Erin and Teresa who I miss everyday we are not scrappin together
4 comments:
That was a really pretty picture.
Am I dreaming...did you actually update your blog?!!! :) Glad it was such a fun trip, you forgot to take us though!! Let's get together soon!
Beautiful picture! Okay, I have "lurked" a few times on your blog, so it's time to leave an official comment! :o)
I can't believe how much your boys have grown! Where have the past eight years gone? I remember seeing the triplets in the NBICU. What a great family you have.
We still miss you down south!
Love,
Wendy W.
P.S. Very excited about your mom's new calling!
YOWZA Erin - what a great photo!!! I miss you girl - I hope you're planning a visit here this summer!
Love,
Megan :)
Post a Comment