Riley and Brittany
Brittney, Madie, Kristen,Riley, Meghan, Becky, Kristin, Deb, Me and Hannah
Hannah excited about kettle corn
What goods you got???
As we typically are when we are together, laughing and having a great timeSo I want to put all of these pictures on a slide show because they are so funny. Last Sunday at church our ward split :( I am so sad about it...however, one of my girls in my class (I taught the girls that are 16-18 yrs old) Kristen invited us all over for a movie night, so we all met and watched a movie, then Deb (my partner in crime) took the girls toilet papering. After that we were in the mood to sing and dance...what musical comes to mind...anyone...anyone...okay, well you guessed it, Mama Mia. Well she has the sing a long version, and I just love Abba and their music. So for the next hour we sang all the songs and danced and were just silly girls again. I took a few videos on my phone but I need to figure out how to get them onto my blog. So the pictures are of my girls (my laurels) enjoying themselves.
I am sad to see them go however, I am now over the Beehive's (the 12-14 yr old girls) So it will be quite a change from the older girls. I am so excited to still be a part of their lives. I love each of those girls and hope to keep in touch with them for EVER. I love each one of you girls!!!! WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MAMA MIA...



5 comments:
You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine ohh yaaa
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen
I would have LOVED to have been there and seen you all shaking your thing! Let me re-phrase, I would have been there shaking my thing!
Looks like it was a blast!! I miss you being in my ward, just isn't the same without seeing your smiling face there! Luckily, we still have DQ...when is our next date there again?!!
Erin! I'm so glad I found your blog (via Facebook) because I had lost it! Loved reading everything I had missed out on (Wyatt's peeing story was classic!).
I'm sorry about you losing your Laurels, but I thought it was so cool that you are now teaching the Beehives! What goes around comes around my dear, and that's when you and I met - all those years ago when I was called as your Beehive teacher :) So it's about time!
LOVE YOU!
Megan
Hey Erin! I saw your blog on Carrie's, so fun! We have a private blog, I will send you an invite!
Have a great day!
Hi Erin ... Megan is right; what comes around goes around! All these pics of 'your girls' reminds me of fun time with you! Wow...do I feel old, or what??? Your family is beautiful...the boys are so big! Come and visit when you're in Valencia. I would love to see you!
Post a Comment