Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OK, so I am getting ready to shut down the computer and Scott comes upstairs and says "Guess what your son Wyatt just did?" (Mind you it's 10:30 at night and Wyatt has been in bed for two and a half hours.) Scott says Wyatt walked across the house into the laundry room and peed on the dirty clothes then walked into our bedroom and started laughing and said hi to Scott. Scott said "Wyatt what were you doing in the laundry room?" Wyatt starts laughing, shrugged and went back to bed. Being the good dad that Scott is, decides to investigate what Wyatt was doing in there and then found out he peed on the dirty clothes and the new bed sheets. He sleep walks and talks. It's a first for this sort of thing (peeing somewhere besides the toilet), but it just made me laugh at the funny things they do awake or not. Anyone that knows Wyatt can just see Wyatt laughing and not worrying about a thing.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey BFF! It's about time you update this blog, I can only look at the same post so many times! I am glad you have a sense of humor about him peeing on the clothes, I don't know that I would have handled it so well! I am so sad we aren't in the same ward anymore, but we will still do a ton of stuff together...Like double dates on Friday nights!!

Lisa P said...

At least he peed on the dirty clothes...

Carrie said...

That is SO funny!!! Kayla did something like that one time...she walked into our room & sat in our laundry basket, sat there for a minute, then got up & walked up. Jeremy & I just looked at each other & laughed! I couldn't believe she did that! Kids are hilarious!!